Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Well, of course the first order of business is to find antique malls, right? This one was on our trip from Darien, GA to Ocala area of Florida.

So, Tom, being a good sport, stopped so I could wander the aisles for awhile. That's one way to stretch my legs, and it was free since I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. I looked at a quilt top that was entirely hand stitched, alternating 9-patch and T blocks from late 1900's, but it was fragile.

We found a Trader Joe's in Gainesville, bought a few provisions and found a campground for the night. It's a KOA with conveniences - the most important being the laundry, which we are using. The best part? The temperature is an acceptable 68 degrees. When you leave sub-zero northern tier, this is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment